The Institute is working to provide not merely training but to educate youth for a tolerant, dependable, creative and progressive society.
Institute of Art, Design & Management is a project of STEP established under the guidance & accreditation of several reputed British awarding bodies and group of British qualified professionals and educationists; including London Board (Edexcel) the UK and Warnborough College Ireland to promote internationally recognized British vocational & professional qualifications since 2003.
Various programmes offered at IADM include BTEC level 3 extended diploma in Art and Design (Vocational A’Level), Bachelors in Business & Management, PGD in Strategic Management & Leadership, Bachelors in Fashion Design & Management, Bachelors in Interior Art and Design Management, (BFA) Bachelors of Fine Art in Textile Design, (BFA) Bachelors of Fine Art on Graphic Design.
Looking back and feeling proud!
- Selected to participate in University Millennium Project with British Council UK
- Won UCE Birmingham University’s competition for Interior Design
- Design Students selected to participate in ‘dialogue with French Designer Mahmood Bhatti’ with Pakistan Television (PTV)
- First Art & Design Institute of Pakistan to participate in prestigious Asian LifeStyle Show, UK
- Fashion students’ collection on Sufism ramped at King’s College London for a fund-raising fashion show
- Three Interior Design students selected to participate in “Silk Route Competition” of the British Council
- The first centre in Pakistan to achieve A Grade quality certification by Edexcel, the UK for two consecutive years
- Fashion students’ participation in Wills Fashion Week – Delhi, India
- Achieved the first position in Recycling Competition at Aitchison College, Lahore
- Achieved second and third positions in Design & Painting categories of Annual Art Tamasha Competition at FAST, Islamabad
- A Fashion students’ first position in the dress design competition, A-Levels students first position in recycling competition in ‘Nerds of Arts & Gurus of Science’ at GCU, Lahore