(BFA) Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design
Graphic Design Course BFA -4 Years Degree Programme:
BFA – Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Designing practices typography & image composition to present several ideas. Likewise, this programme is also termed as communication designing to plan and project the ideas in textual and visual content. Moreover, this 4 years degree unlocks the opportunities for those pursuing a career in this field. Also, these BFA Graphic Design Courses provide training in tools i.e. Adobe Photoshop, as well as in commercial illustrations and computer graphics. Furthermore, our institute enhances skills like 3D animation, digital imaging to create more interesting designs. Consequently, students will not only be able to learn graphics rather EDEXCEL and business management as well. Additionally, studies in our graphic school give opportunities to those who desire to pursue a career in the media sector.
What makes IDAM a different Graphic Design Institute from others?
Most of the BFA graphic design schools in Lahore are narrowly focused on the teaching software applications expertise. Therefore, our (BFA) Bachelors of Fine Art in graphic design degree programme gives exposure to Graphics and Design including graphic animation, 3D graphic design, and graphic illustration, so that you can learn every software. Along with Computer Graphic Design, learners are trained in tools, for instance, Adobe Photoshop & coral draw. Additionally, the Graphic Design courses of our BFA Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design Degree also incorporates Arts studies such as Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design. As well, Media studies are taught is by professionals having extensive exposure and experience regarding this field. Thus, learn to design to escalate your potential to earn a good amount of money.
In today’s world full of splashy visual and subliminal elements, BFA Graphic Design is a growing industry. Thus, good designers have highly sought after. Furthermore, one of the most common places where a designer is with a BFA Graphic designing firm. Above all, such firms hire several designers to work on a variety of different projects for several clients.
In addition, some companies also hire their own designers. For example, advertising agencies or other companies, such as newspapers, magazines, publishers, websites, soft drink companies, museums, and restaurants.
Certainly, you can also work as a freelance designer for the reason that freelancers are self-employed individuals who work for themselves. Although they choose the type of projects they want to work on and steady work is not always available
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Advertising art director
- Production designer, theatre/television/film
- Exhibition designer
- Fine artist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Landscape architect
- Medical illustrator
- Multimedia specialist
Who Should Apply?
Individuals who seek to transform their ideas into strong concepts for today’s technical world. Besides this, those who aspire to attain practical experience to create a professional relationship with the designing community. Similarly, conventional designers who want to go digital and polish their (BFA) Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design Skills.
Why Choose It?
- BFA Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design 4 years Degree fulfils the requirements of beginners and professional designers as well so that you can learn each aspect of this programme.
- Our BFA Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design Courses are designed to produce designers who shape their disciplines, which is very important and necessary in this modern era so that everyone knows about you.
- STEP institute of graphic designing is the best BFA Graphic Design School, because, it is accredited by Edexcel board, the UK which offers several ways to communicate ideas as a media presentation.
- Likewise, it provides an excellent learning environment which offers depth learning to prepare for further education.
- In addition, you will get a chance to complete your thesis year from a top-ranked university in the UK.
Total duration: 4 years
Total semesters: 8 (6 months per semester)
Credit Hours Details:
Total credits: 240
Mandatory: 80 credits
Optional: 160 credits
Total credits: 120 credits
Units/Subjects for BFA Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design:
- Basic Design
- Colour Theory
- Drawing Techniques
- Typographic Ideas
- Communication with Images in Art and Design
- Visual Communication in Art&Design
- BFA Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic design
- 2D, 3D and Time-based Digital Applications
- Art, Design & Media Practice within the digital environment
- Contextual & Cultural Referencing in Art&Design
- Management of the Design & Production Process
- Interactive Media Web Authoring
- Cultural Interpretation in BFA Graphic Design
- Project Design, Implementation &Evaluation(Mini Thesis)
- packaging in BFA Graphic Design
- Advertising Photography
- Professional Practice
- Development & techniques of Film and Video Editing
- Products, Marketing and Advertising Media
- Camera and lighting techniques for Moving Image production
- BFA Graphic Arts/Printing techniques
- Moving image documentary product Illustration
- Digital Design
- Managing creative business
- Photography for Designers or Digital Photography
- Portfolio development
The minimum eligibility criteria are based on the following factors:
1. Academic background:
Candidates with ICS, ICOM, FA, FSC, A LEVELS in any subject can apply for this BFA Bachelors of Fine Art in Graphic Design courses.
2. Assessment test
An assessment test is designed to analyze the aesthetical abilities of candidates in the art & design field so that we can know the abilities of students. Above all, the percentage in this test will allow the department to focus on the areas in which candidates lack, so further advising can be given by assessors.
3. Submission of a completed application form along with academic documents:
An application form has to be filled by the candidate given by the admission office, which is the basic requirement so that we know the abilities of the Students. Most noteworthy, the form will require academic documents so that you can fulfil the basic requirements which include two passport size pictures previous academic certificates, and CNIC copy of candidate. In case, if the candidate does not possess one, guardian’s ID card copy can also be attached.
Online Admission Method:
Now you can also apply online so that, you can provide your basic information by filling the form given on our website, which is very easy to fill.