English for Speakers of Other Language (ESOL)
ESOL English for speakers of other languages intends for non-native speakers who desire to learn a new language or validate their skills. Thus, this qualification assists students to get an English understanding of education and employment purposes in your city. Moreover, in English for speakers of other languages, students learn communication skills like listening, speaking, reading & writing. Besides, this program is according to the international core curriculum of Adult ESOL. Likewise, our institute also offers IELTS preparation classes to give exams of language proficiency held by the British Council. Furthermore, it also guides you to improve your daily life’s social interactions than that of other online courses.
Why ESOL Courses?
ESOL provides the students with confidence & competence to utilize their English skills in their professional & daily life. Moreover, the ESOL English course allows developing an understanding & skills regarding the English language. Furthermore, it also helps them attain a renowned international qualification. Likewise, ESOL Classes improve personal growth & engagement in achieving knowledge. Hence, this encourages particular skills in an individual which would be supportive of their CV and employment. Faculty of English language caters to the needs of those who wish to learn and practice the English language. It focuses on lifelong learning through fun and practice. Learners come from a wide locale of the academic and professional world to get benefit from different programs.
The main purpose of ESOL British Council is to make students independent while interacting with others at the workplace. Likewise, learners improve their English communication skills and fluency with ESOL IELTS which considerably enhances their abilities of employability. Thus, individuals who are moving to the UK will be able to fully contribute to each part of their local community. Hence, if you are looking for ESOL classes for adults nearby, then IADM is the right choice for you.
Another aim is to maintain the appropriate curriculum and regular instructions on developmental stage & proficiency level for students. Moreover, it measures the progress of learners with constant valuation procedures. Further, the major emphasis of the program is to give a platform for students to become English proficient rapidly. Hence, it also provides cultural awareness and vocabulary of content along with basic learning. Thus, the English expert teachers deliver lectures to students.
Why ESOL International?
- If you are applying for citizenship in the UK then, your English will be evaluated. If it is lower than the Entry Level 3, you will have to pass the ESOL exams.
- EOSL courses assure the forthcoming employers about your communication skills as suitable.
- The practically designed ESOL English course teaches you about everyday English. Accordingly, it comprises of grammar and punctuation as compared to the things that you won’t need in real life.
- We have worked hard to provide an appropriate EOSL with responsive evaluation and inspiring maximum engagement of students. Thus, the skills of city & guilds ESOL benefit its Centers by designing credit-based education.
How ESOL classes benefit you?
The improvement in your English can provide you with several advantages such as:
- Capability to talk to English speakers
- Persisting your Education
- Getting professional training
- Facilitating your kids in their homework
ESOL Improves your CV?
The certificate of English for speakers of other languages won’t only help in your routine life. Rather, it can also be a great approach to demonstrate your skills in your job application. Therefore, it could be a difference between you & other candidates.
Advantages you might attain also from ESOL online involve:
- Signifying that you’re a quick learner
- Indicating how rapidly you adjust in a different circumstance
- Enlightening your communication skills
Thus, if you are looking for ESOL courses nearby to validate your skills, then STEP institute’s courses will work for you.
How ESOL Course Assessed?
The evaluation of all the ESOL exams is carried out by a test that is an externally set paper. Whereas, assessment of College ESOL courses is according to the standards of Pearson Verifier sample assessments. This checks for the maintenance of standard and quality assurance compared to the several ESOL online programs.
There are no formal requirements for entry in English for speakers of other languages. Thus, it does not matter if it is your 1st qualification. Though, you must have to fulfil the primary evaluation while applying for the Pearson EOSL course. Such assessment assists in knowing the right entry level for you. Moreover, ESOL British Council also recognizes your requirements for extra support.
Progression of English Speakers of Other Languages:
After completing one EOSL level, a requirement for students is to pass the assessment that will lead towards the next level. The Course completion will cause the issuance of certificates. Thus, it will progress you to the next higher level. As soon as you accomplish level 3, you can search for employment or take College ESOL Course 1. Hence, our program is succeeding in several EOSL online courses. Therefore, this makes STEP the best institute if you’re looking for ESOL classes for adults nearby.
Who should apply?
The part-time and full-time ESOL courses are for students of 16-19 years of age and adult learners. People who are planning to live in the UK, & spouses of individuals settled abroad are encouraged to apply. Moreover, if you are planning to study abroad or get employed there, ESOL and IELTS are suitable for you. Similarly, if you are applying for citizenship, you can avail of ESOL British Council or ESOL international to get prepared.
Why choose it?
You must always select an accredited college for the ESOL English course. Likewise, STEP IADM offers competent Pearson ESOL while providing a certificate equals to the City & Guild ESOL. Moreover, our institute comprises courses at different levels. Thus, you can initiate from a level suiting your existing English skills.
Key features of Entry Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate in ESOL qualification
- Achieve a level of attainment in English which is appropriate to their needs
- Use language confidently at a level to function in college, at work or in society
- Engage in learning which is relevant to them and provide opportunities to develop a range of techniques and peculiar skills. And also attain the attributes essential for successful performance in working life
Learning Outcomes of the ESOL Language Course:
Around each level’s reflective learning outcomes, the entire course designing comprises of learning with fun activities:
- Speak to communicate
- Engage in discussion
- Pronunciation, social interaction, relating to other
- Text focus: reading comprehension
- Sentence focus: grammar &punctuation
- Word focus: vocabulary, word recognition, and phonics
- Listen and respond
- Gist, detail, and discussions
- Knowledge of grammar and phonology
- Text focus: writing and composition
- Sentence focus: grammar and punctuation
- Word focus: spelling and handwriting
Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
Each level has fixed guided learning hours to attain a certain level. The GLH for each level are:
- Entry Level 1 & 2: 80 GLH each
- Level 3: 120 GLH
- Entry Level 1 & 2: 80 GLH each
- – Entry Level 3: 120 GLH
All classes ESOL IELTS held five days a week from Monday to Friday, in the late afternoons 04:30 pm – 06:30 pm and evenings 06:30 pm – 08:30 pm
- Business & Management
- Art & Design
- English Language & Communication
Each level has fixed guided learning hours to attain a certain ESOL level. The GLH for each level are:
- Entry Level 1 & 2: 2 months each
- Entry Level 3 : 3 months
- Business Communication: 6 Weeks / customized as per the corporate requirement
- Level 1: 3 months
- Level 2: 4 months
Here are 5 levels under the framework, each having 4 modules: