The program will enhance the participant’s knowledge, ability, creativity, and develop their managerial skills and potential in an environment where students can learn from each other.
- This course is delivered over a period of 4 years..
- Total Modules of 16 subjects of Higher National Diploma ( HND) and 10 Specialist modules of Top-up
- Total Semester of 8
- Each Semester is of a period of 6 months
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
Students will cover a range of topics that include:
8 Mandatory Core Modules:
- The Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Organizations & Behavior
- Marketing Principles
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
4 Mandatory Specialist Modules:
- Personal and Professional Development
- Working with and Leading People
- Managing Business Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Communications, Knowledge, and Information
4 Specialist Modules (From the List Below):
- Marketing Intelligence
- Marketing Planning
- Small Business Enterprise
- Operations Management in Business
- Sales Planning and Operations
- Principles of Accounting II
- Economics II
- Communication and Management Skills
- Strategic Management
- New Venture Creation and Entrepreneurial Studies
- Business Finance II
- Operations Management
- Motivation and Leadership
- International Management New
- Final Project
HOW IS THE UNDERGRADUATE BEEN TAUGHT?
Wide range of teaching methods is used, such as lectures, seminar, group, and individual work and learning through case studies of real businesses. We are the liaison with employers and guest speakers who show up to demonstrate what the real industry life is like. There is uncountable numerous number of trips to local businesses throughout the course.
Assessment of this qualification is by assignment, typically one or two assignments per unit. These assignments will vary and include a mix of formal reports, presentations, and practical tasks.
- written report
- a display
- a PowerPoint presentation
- some role plays or
- A web based task
- At least 2 GCE ” A” Levels with a Minimum Grade of “C”
- 2nd Division in Intermediate or Higher Secondary School Certificate ( HSSC)
- CGPA of 2.5 out 4.0 in American High School Diploma
- Any other equivalent qualification.
You must have competence in the English language to study with us. The most commonly accepted evidence of English language ability is IELTS 5.0 (with minimum of 4.5 in all four components). If you don’t meet our minimum English language requirements, we offer an intensive Pre-sessional English course. We are an accredited Pearson English Centre.
INTERVIEWS, ENTRANCE TESTS, PORTFOLIOS AND AUDITIONS
Entering into this course rigorous you need to go through the initial assessment test and the interview which is conducted to judge your current performance.
WHAT SORT OF CAREERS CAN YOU HAVE WITH A BBA DEGREE?
- Our business management graduates find themselves working in a range of industrial, commercial and third sector organizations. This degree also enables entrepreneurial students to set up their own business.
- Our business graduates have gone on to work in a wide range of business management roles in prestigious international organizations
- In roles such as:
- Operations Manager
- Junior Operations Manager
- HR Consultant
- Trainee Manager
- Depot Manager
- Practice Manager
- Housing Officer
- L&D Adviser
- Investment Banker
- Additionally, you can go on to do further study. Courses that our Business Management graduates are now undertaking include Pearson Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership.